Mar. 20, 2014
Anthony Osborne, Vice President of Marketing for Climate, stated that growers who try Climate Pro through Oct. 25, will have a satisfaction guarantee. If they are not satisfied with the product, they can cancel the service without obligation. Should they cancel Climate Pro, they will still be able to use Climate Basic for the growing season.
The rationale for making this trial offer, Osborne explained, is that Climate is committed to removing all possible barriers that growers may encounter as new technologies are introduced. “Data science is an exciting new technology to be applied to agricultural production. Through data science, we can provide better insights and recommendations for farmers. Because every decision a farmer makes has an impact on their livelihood, we understand that farmers want to try new technologies before they fully adopt them. That’s why we want farmers to experience Climate Pro, see the benefits from its value and integrate those insights into their farming operations throughout the entire growing season.”
Climate’s internal research shows these advisors and tools can increase farmers’ profitability by over $100 an acre for corn with full implementation and integration of the Climate Pro technology.
Climate Pro helps to maximize yield and provide value by:
• Selecting the optimal planting date and relative maturity of fields
• Identifying subfield variability to identify areas for further investigation and variable rate application
• Anticipating, tracking and addressing nitrogen issues before they reduce yield
• Staying on top of pest and disease issues, and planning preventive and curative management
• Optimizing harvest date, yield, cost and grain moisture
• And tracking projected yield and revenue to inform capital expenditures, marketing and operational decision making
More from AgroNews
Subscribe to daily email alerts of AgroNews.